Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday Beer Fail

It’s a sunny day and 73°. It doesn’t get much better than this as far as weather goes. I look out the front window and see 3 police cars lined up in front of my house. They have stopped a car and have a man, presumably the driver, sitting on the curb in handcuffs, and are talking to a second man. On the car’s roof is a fixed-blade knife and sheath. Also on the car’s roof: an aluminum can containing a liquid which an officer pours out onto the ground. I’m guessing it isn’t ginger ale. Intrigued, I watch the little group for a couple of minutes. I must have caught the end of the event because it is over quickly. The man in ‘cuffs is placed into a police car and off he goes to jail. The other man gets into the car and drives away. Welcome to my little city, and have a nice day.

No comments: