Monday, May 23, 2011

Weight Loss Program

Exactly two weeks ago on the morning of May 9, I got out of bed and stepped onto the bathroom scale and pondered my weight: 191 pounds. No clothes, no shoes – 191 pounds of me. And I decided, “This won’t do.”

That morning I began the VirtualWayne Fabulous High-Intensity No-Hunger Weight-Loss program. This morning, a mere two weeks later, I got out of bed and stepped onto the bathroom scale and was gratified to see my new weight: 183. That’s an eight pound difference in two weeks. Granted, there’s probably 3 pounds of water loss there, but that leaves 5 pounds of ugly fat, or 2.5 pounds per week, that is gone. That’s a good number for a weekly weight loss. It takes 3000 excess calories to gain a pound of weight, so I have to burn 3000 calories more than I consume to lose a pound of weight. To lose 2.5 pounds requires me to burn 7500 calories more than I consume. I’m a couch potato, so it comes down to how much and what kind of food I eat. Fortunately, the VirtualWayne Fabulous High-Intensity No-Hunger Weight-Loss program allows me to melt off weight effortlessly.

I’m sorry I can’t divulge the secret of this fabulous diet. If everyone found out how easy it is to lose weight without being hungry, everyone would be looking fabulous. And where would that leave me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wayne, I'm desperate. I'm flying up to VA next Tuesday and I need your secret High Intensity, No hunger Weight-Loss formula so I can lose 3 lbs by next Tuesday! You aren't going to deny a once-too-thin high school classmate, are you? I dread running into any former classmates!

Barbara

VirtualWayne said...

Hi Barbara. I'd like to help you but my High Intensity, No hunger Weight-loss formula is so effective that it's dangerous in untrained hands. Instead of losing 3 pounds, you could easily overshoot and lose 30 pounds. If you accidentally become a size 0 and have to buy an entirely new wardrobe, it would be on my conscience. ;-)

Enjoy your trip!

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Well, you could have worse things on your conscience than being the cause of me having to buy a new wardrobe! 30 lbs would be just fine for me. Put me back to my years of being in my 20's agaqon