Thursday, April 20, 2017

The O’Reilly Factoid

According to news reports, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, who was recently fired from Fox News over a series of allegations of sexual harassment made by multiple women, will receive a $25 million severance payout. This leaves me feeling torn.

On the one hand, I want to know where I can get a job harassing women and then get paid $25 million when I’m caught. But on the other hand, is $25 million enough? We all know that $25 million doesn’t go as far as it used to go. In fact, were I to live the lifestyle to which I would like to become accustomed, I could go through $25 million in six months. Granted, $25 million may sound like a lot of money to some people, but consider this: after purchasing a Learjet 85, only $4 million will remain. Most of that will go to fuel, pilots’ salaries, and high-class prostitutes. Oops, scratch that last one. I meant to say, “high-class female friends.” Well okay, high-class female friends who demand money. So after all that, how does one survive?

I don’t know much about Bill, but I know he is 67 years old with a wife and two children. So I have to ask, what has he got to be randy about? Give it a rest, Bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His name is Bill... not Randy. Randy was Earl's brother.