Monday, June 28, 2021

Flickr Photos

The pictures I put on my previous post gathered a few nice comments. A few years ago, I put some of my photos on Flickr. I'm not an artist but I enjoy taking photos and try to do my best. The link to those Flickr photos is here if any of my readers would like to peruse them.

They were mostly taken around my neighborhood in central Virginia. A few were taken in central Florida. I took the photos with a $99 camera I bought at Walmart. 

I hope someone enjoys them, but even if no one does, I still enjoyed creating them and, just as Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald sang, "they can't take that away from me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Mr. VW, I have been attonished with these beautiful pictures. Who could believe that a 99$ camara could do that and of course your professionalism, congratulations! You are amazing! I will love to put these pictures in frames and show them publicly.
Thank you for sharing these beauties, you are an artist.
TA