Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Truist Transfer Part 3

This story begins two posts ago at "My Current Aggravation."

Yesterday I sent my bank another email about my missing money and I mentioned that I have a personal blog and my readers want to know what Truist is doing about it.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but a few hours later I received a call from my branch's VP, Ms. Skipper, and she assured me the money that "disappeared" would be restored this weekend. Her word was good, and on Saturday morning I checked my account and the vanished funds had been returned. Amazing! Truist did the right thing, although it did require a bit of nudging. 

One of my readers left a link to the video below, which I find hilarious because it so accurately depicts my feelings about this incident. Hopefully, this post will be my last word on the Truist Transfer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning!

Thanks God, finally!

I wonder if the bank solved your problem base on your blogs and they were afraid of getting a bad reputation or it was because they knew what to do at the end because you requested them to deposit your money in another way. It looks that you were the solution to their own problem.

I'm glad you have your money back and I hope you can use it immediately without more delays.

Good job to both of you for following up the case and be perseverance. By the way this video is very funny but true.

TA


Anonymous said...

Hooray !!! I figured if anyone would be successful with this bank you would !!

So glad to hear it's done -- hopefully now you will make a hasty withdrawal and find a new bank !!

Thanks for the info on the ride during this transaction - it certainly has made this reader more cautious about proper check cashing procedures.

I'm sure you'll both rest easy now !!

Best, LL