Thursday, May 9, 2024

Brain What?!

Seen in the news:

Brain worms like RFK Jr.'s are more common than you think, doctor says

Brain worms?

Brain worms?

Is that a thing?

For those who don't read the news, here's the news: RFK Jr. wants to be president of the United States of America. Having "brain worms" must throw a wrench into the gears of a presidential campaign.

For me, just the possibility that a candidate has brain worms is enough to make me think "No thanks, there are other candidates."

On the other hand, if "brain worms" are a real thing, it could explain a lot of what our government does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings
It's been a while since you've been online.

At first I thought this was a comedy strip -- I had not heard anything about it.
I watched the show "Unfrosted" with Jerry Seinfield and saw the funny pokes at JFK and RFK -- I think you would enjoy the show --well written and great entertainment ! It reminded me of the news "around the globe" hard to explain but a very fun show. I might watch it again.

I think these people are on drugs and just feel like they have brain worms -- or maybe that's the actual reason for such a whacky gov't we have at the moment.

Hope to see more posts now that you have some free time !

Best, LL