Friday, October 18, 2019

Wendy’s Fails Again

I’ve complained about my local Wendy’s on this blog. I complained when I ordered a taco salad to go, and got home and discovered the shredded cheese was left out of the salad container. The salad container has only 3 ingredients: lettuce, tomato, and shredded cheese. It’s not rocket science.

I complained when I ordered an avocado-chicken salad to go, and got home and found they had left off the avocado. Worse, the salad contained bacon bits so hard I broke a tooth.

I stopped into Wendy’s today and ordered a taco salad to go. I paid and took my salad to my car. Then I opened the bag to see what item they had left out of the order.

Guess what they left out of a taco salad order. Tacos. It’s like they never made a taco salad before. But, they make them all the time. In fact, the customer ahead of me ordered a taco salad.

Think, Wendy’s people! Shouldn’t a taco salad Include tacos? Shouldn’t an avocado-chicken salad include avocado? It’s right there in the name!

It’s the responsibility of management to figure out why this keeps happening and take steps to remedy it.

If only there were someone who knew how to manage a Wendy’s location. Someone with a good track record in management. If only.

No comments: