Thursday, March 23, 2023

What Did I Tell You?

You see? YOU SEE?!

Regarding yesterday's post featuring Nuria's delicious sugar-free apple pie, Nuria just contrived a new sweet concoction. This time it is a plate of banana-raisin-walnut muffins. And they're not sugar-free. They have a taste that can only be described as yummy.

At this rate, soon my arms will not be able to reach around my belly and I will not be able to operate my keyboard and thus my blog will come to its inevitable end.
Sundown on this Thursday in March.  > > >


Photo taken looking west from my front porch. The photo falls far short of seeing the real thing.

Aside from my gaining weight, nothing of significance happened in the 'hood today. Well, there was one thing. I couldn't log into my bank today. Either their website is malfunctioning, or someone has hacked my account, stolen my money, and closed my account. I can't reach anyone at the bank by phone, and no one has answered my emails. But as Alfred E. Newman was wont to say: "What, me worry?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings

Your post looks delicious -- makes me want some biscuits --

I'm tickled to find I lost 2 pounds more -- hooray !! I'm trying to watch what I eat and be more careful with eating more veggies.

Love the sky --- we have had some lovely weather lately and I hope you are as well -- hope you're taking time to walk with Nuria -- a built in coach !!

Enjoyed the post --- waiting for more !!

Best, LL

Anonymous said...

Good morning!

Who can not resist to those goodies? Those muffins look delicious.

I'm sure Nuria loves to please you and she know you like sweets. She is a good cook and she probably knows how to combine good meals and veggies, that will help you with your weight.

You probably need to exercise a little.

I love the landscape, you are a very good photographer.

Great post, I enjoyed it.

TA