Saturday, January 29, 2022

Snow Update

We had a nor'easter during the night. I got up this morning and found that it had snowed about 24 feet. I dug my way out of the front door and up to the top of the snow. I came out of the snow just as my neighbor was coming out of a tunnel he had dug. Between our two houses there is a power pole next to the street, and I took out my cellphone and snapped a photo. Notice you don't see any houses in the photo because they're all under the snow.

Whew! I can't wait for spring to arrive.

Some readers may think I took a photo off the Internet and now I'm just playing with you, pretending this is a photo of my street. I admit that is a possibility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings!

Oh, Mr. VW I think you have catarats and you were confused with the wallpaper that you have in your blog screen, they look similar (ha ha).

You have a very nice sense of humor, for a moment I believed you but I know that it has not been snowing in that way for years in VA.

I loved it!
TA

Anonymous said...

Greetings

Hilarious indeed !!
I knew the minute I saw the picture it wasn't yours but my mind went to the possibility of another problem you were going to describe. So glad to learn it was a parody.

But it puts ones mind onto the clarity of the situation.

LL