Sunday, September 19, 2010

Midnight

Saturday night/Sunday morning

Midnight. It’s cool that I can put the stuff I write on the Internet for, theoretically, the whole world to see. Although who, really, reads this stuff?  Just me.

It’s late Saturday night, early Sunday morning. Listening to Mark Knopfler (Local Hero/Wild Theme).

Listening to music at midnight and having a brandy or three. When I drink brandy, I always track how much I drink. (I have a do-not-exceed limit.) But I don’t count drinks, ‘cuz I might pour a shot one time and a plus-up next time. So mentally I track calories. Seems strange, I know. But that’s what I do.

Now playing: Full of Grace (Surfacing/Sarah McLachlan): if you were a BtVS fan, that brings back feelings.

Now it’s after midnight and I’m going to wind down with Norah Jones/Come Away With Me.

I’ve hit my brandy limit. I can’t have another.

Playing: Norah Jones/Lonestar …

I should go.

No comments: