Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday

Got up at ten this AM (I hate getting up so late!) because I took a sleep-aid pill last night and it wears off so slowly. I sat at the computer and IM’ed with CyberDave for a while, then cuz’n Ron phoned me and I talked with him for a while, and only now I got around to fixing lunch. Being a single-type person, I fixed a lazylunchlazy man’s lunch. I cut up some veggies and stir-fried ‘em, grabbed a burger patty from the fridge (already cooked) and nuked it, and lunch was made. It was filling, too. Now it’s 1 PM and the temperature is a nice 81° F. (It was 72° F at 10 o’clock.) The day is going by fast, and it’s time to do some chores. I’ll return to this post later and add to it. I’m burning daylight and chores are not going to do themselves. More later.

No comments: