Saturday, September 16, 2023

Life

What I know:

You have a life in order to learn. 

You can be rich or poor, happy or sad. It's your choice. It's how you want to direct your energy. It's free will. 

Your life is like an adventure book. 

Why are you here? What are you here to do, to become?

When you are living your life the way it is meant to be lived, your life becomes an adventure, a journey. Magic happens. If your life isn't a journey for you, then you're not living for your true purpose. 

If you're not happy, then you are not fulfilling your life's purpose.

Think about these things. You can change if you want to, if you need to. It's never too late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings
Informative post !!

I'm not sure I'm there yet with the purpose of my life. I mean -- I think I know it but can I be totally sure I'm right? There is no test or letter that comes in the mail saying you are getting it right.

I come across so many people who are so sad every day. It's quite overwhelming. If a person has figured out their life's purpose and it's to suffer and help others -- I don't see how that could make them feel good except knowing they are doing what they think is right.

I believe I know my purpose -- but purposes throughout one's life must change frequently. for instance my purpose now is not the same as it was many years ago. What was my purpose then? Was it just to live until this day? Was I fulfilling a purpose back then and now have moved on to another? Will I move on to yet another before my time is up?

You are very interesting and a philosopher.

Great post for getting the mind to thinking !!

Best, LL