Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas 2022

Merry Christmas!

The song of the day is 2022's Kid On Christmas from the 2022 album Holidays Around the World by a cappella group Pentatonix (Kirstin Maldonado, Scott Hoying, Mitch Grassi, Kevin Olusola and Matt Sallee). The song also features Meghan Trainor. The album includes three originals: "Kid on Christmas," a collaboration with Meghan Trainor, "Star on Top" and "Prayers for this World."

Kid on Christmas (below)

Star On Top (below)



Prayers For This World (below)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning!

Sorry that I'm making my comment after Christmas but I was out of town.

All those songs are beautiful and I love the performance on each one. "Kid on Christmas", awesome performance with PTX and the singer Trainor.

I hope you had a nice Christmas and the best part is hoping that we all are going to have a better year in 2023. Good vibes, health, peace, jobs, prosperity and not to lose faith.

Take care and we will continue supporting your posts. I have learned a lot from you and them.

TA

Anonymous said...

Greetings

Love the music posts -- the sound is fabulous --love the group.

Merry Christmas now past and onward to the New Year !!

So glad you had a lovely Christmas -- we did as well -- it seems like it was peaceful this year.

Keep on writing as I enjoy each and every post. Thanks for my reading pleasure !!

Happy New Year

Best, LL